European Babywearing week <3
We want to celebrate the European Babywearing week with the new Leaves.
The Leaves XOXO – Preorder – 100% cotton, 265 gr/m2
Pick your own size, lead-time about 1 weeks.
Special Babywearing prices excluding shipment:
Size 1 €79, Size 2 €89, Size 3 €99, Size 4 €109, Size 5 €119, Size 6 €125, Size 7 €135
Normal Price, excluding shipment:
Size 7 €157, Size 6 €146, Size 5 €139, Size 4 €130
This thin in hand but oh so strong wrap is soft in a wash and a wear. Easycare, easy to wrap and suitable for all!
How to babywrap? Check some of the instructions here: https://www.pinknova.com/guidelines/
How to take care of your babywrap?
Because our babywraps will arrive unfinished and will need a couple of washes before using.
Please do not use the wrap before washing, the fabric needs to settle by washing, drying and ironing.
- Please follow washing instructions on the attached label.
- Use only a little liquid detergent without any optical whitener. Do not use softener.
- Do not tumble dry your wrap.
- (Steam) ironing your wrap to make it softer.
By using this baby wrap you assume responsibility for the safety of your baby. PinkNova cannot be held liable for any accidents that occur as a result of the misuse of your wrap.
- Ensure that your baby has a good air supply.
- Be aware of your baby’s body heat when using a wrap. You will probably need a layer or two less clothing than normal, but make sure your baby has something warm for their legs and feet if necessary.
- When you start babywearing, please let a babywearing consultant advise you.
- Check your wrap for any signs of wear and tear before use. Stop using it if you notice any damage and ask PinkNova for advice.
- Ensure your baby’s head is well supported.
- When using a wrap, always tie securely with a reef knot.
- Wrap your baby facing your body.
- Wrap your baby tightly and make sure the wrap gives adequate support to your child.
- Avoid strenuous activities when wearing your baby.
- Do not operate machinery, drive a vehicle or ride a bike when using a wrap.
- Do not leave a wrap around your child unsupervised
- Wrap your baby in the frog position, to make sure the knees are the same height higher then that of the hips.
Check our Instagram for more pictures http://www.instagram.com/pnknova
If you have any question, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to reply as soon as possible.
XX Ilse and Ana